• ALIBI TAVERN, 1220 N.W. Sixth St., Grants Pass, 541-479-2854. Saturdays, karaoke, 9 p.m.-midnight, no cover.
• ART'S RED GARTER, 126 S. Redwood Highway, Cave Junction, 541-592-4222. Dec. 16-17, DJ and karaoke, 9 p.m.- 1 a.m.; Wednesdays, karaoke, 8 p.m.-2 a.m. No cover.
• BOHEMIAN BAR & BISTRO, 233 S.W. G St., Grants Pass, 541-471-7158. Dec. 17, Donna Tennaro and Jesse Kennemer, jazz and blues, 6--9 p.m.; Dec. 21, Winter Solstice Whiskey Wednesday, with music by Jesse Kennemer, 6-9 p.m. No cover.
• CEDARWOOD SALOON, 1345 Redwood Ave., Grants Pass, 541-479-6160. Dec. 16-17, Tina 'N The Mix, rock and blues, 9 p.m.-1 a.m.; Thursdays, open jam with AJ, 7-11 p.m. No cover.
• COCINA 7 TAQUERIA, 132 Blodgett Road, Williams, 541-846-6666. Thursdays, open mic, 7 p.m. No cover.
• THE G SPOT, 24099 Redwood Highway, Kerby, 541-592-5220. Dec. 16, Holiday toy and food drive, with music by The Herbal Crew and guests, 8-11 p.m., bring a new unwrapped toy; Thursdays, open mic, 7-10 p.m.; Wednesdays, karaoke with Jammer Dave, 8 p.m.-midnight. No cover.
• G STREET BAR AND GRILL, 125 S.E. G St., Grants Pass, 541-956-5427. Dec. 15, Patrimony, rock, 100 Watt Mind, rock; Dec. 16-17, Soul Food, R&B, blues. Music is 8 p.m.-midnight, no cover.
• THE HAUL, 121 S.W. H St., Grants Pass, 541-474-4991. Dec. 16, The Insinuators, rock trio from Seattle, 9 p.m.-midnight; Dec. 17, Cherry and The Lowboys, bluesabilly from Corvallis, 9 p.m.-midnight. No cover.
• HERB'S LA CASITA, 515 Rogue River Highway, Grants Pass, 541-476-1668. Fridays and Saturdays, Sights and Sounds DJ, modern dance music, in the Vault, 9 p.m.-2 a.m.; daily, karaoke in Shenanigans, 9 p.m.-2 a.m., no cover.
• HEROES AMERICAN CAFE, Grants Pass Shopping Center, 943 S.W. D St., Grants Pass, 541-291-9295. Wednesdays, Steve Keim, acoustic eclectic folk, folk rock, rock, 5-7 p.m. No cover.
• JD'S SPORTS BAR AND BREWERY, 690 Redwood Highway, Grants Pass, 541-471-0383. Dec. 16-17, The Roadsters, classic rock, country, 9 p.m.-1 a.m. No cover.
• THE LAUGHING CLAM, 121 S.W. G St., Grants Pass, 541-479-1110. Dec. 16, Tim Mitchell and Beats Workin', classic rock, country, blues, 7-10 p.m.; Dec. 17, Rogue rage Duo, Delta blues, 6-9 p.m. No cover.
• MCGREW'S, 33105 Redwood Highway, O'Brien, 541-596-2202. Dec. 16, Shadywood, 8 p.m., no cover.
• MUG SHOTS, 145 N.E. Mill St., Grants Pass, 541-479-6212. Fridays, karaoke, 9 p.m.-1 a.m. No cover.
• OLD BARN TAVERN, 2039 Redwood Ave., Grants Pass, 541-479-0222. Saturdays, karaoke, 9 p.m.-1 a.m.; Thursdays, karaoke, 8 p.m.-midnight. No cover.
• RIVER'S EDGE, 1936 Rogue River Highway, Grants Pass, 541-244-1182. Dec. 16-17, Scott Head, acoustic guitar and vocals, 5-8 p.m. No cover.
• ROGUE ROASTERS, 610 S.W. Sixth St., Grants Pass, 541-476-6134. Dec. 17, Pop-Up Market, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., with music by Penelope Buck and Jaylyn Thorson, in the morning, B Wishes and the Honey Bee Choir in the afternoon. No cover.
• THE SOUND LOUNGE, 225 S.E. H St., Grants Pass, 541-479-0712. Dec. 16, Michael Rae, blues, 9 p.m.-midnight; Dec. 17, Night of the Living DJs, 10 p.m.-2 a.m.; Dec. 22, Burlesque Bingo, dancers comedians, bingo, 7-9 p.m. No cover.
• SPEAKEASY TAPROOM & WINE BAR, 208 N.W. Sixth St., Grants Pass, 541-450-4248. Dec. 16, Phil King, Americana covers and originals, 8-11 p.m.; Dec. 17, Matt Krein, acoustic guitar and vocals, 8-11 p.m.; Tuesdays, salsa dancing, lesson 8:30 p.m., $5, open dance 9:30 p.m., free; Wednesdays, Pints and Paints 6:30 p.m., $40-$45. No cover, unless noted.
• STITCHES! BAR & GRILL, 670 Fruitdale Drive, Grants Pass, 541-244-1961. Dec. 16-17, Gypsy Gillis, rock, blues, 8:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m.; Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, karaoke, 9 p.m.-1 a.m. No cover.
• TAYLOR'S COUNTRY STORE, 202 S. Redwood Highway, Cave Junction, 541-592-5358. Dec. 16, Dale Hopper, old-time country, 5:30-8:30 p.m. No cover.
• WILD RIVER BREWERY AND PIZZA, 249 N. Redwood Highway, Cave Junction, 541-592-3556. Dec. 17, Tim Mitchell, acoustic guitar and vocals, 6-9 p.m.; Wednesdays, open mic, 6-8 p.m. No cover.
• WILD RIVER PUB, 533 N.E. F St., Grants Pass, 541-474-4456. Dec. 15, acoustic jam, 6-9 p.m.; Tuesdays, Mike Brons, acoustic guitar and vocals, 6-9 p.m., no cover.
• APPLEGATE RIVER LODGE, 15100 Highway 238, Applegate, 541-761-9353, www.liveatthegate.com. Jan. 26, Gipsy Moon, innovative folk, and Kitchen Dwellers, bluegrass, $20 advance, $25 door; Feb. 13, Skerik's Bandelabra, punk jazz, $13 advance, $15 door. Doors open at 8 p.m., music at 9 p.m., unless otherwise noted; tickets at the door or online.
• BAMBOO ROOM AT KING WAH'S, 1182 Court St., Medford, 541-772-1820. Dec. 16, Phake, Hardway Bend, The Sleazetones, 9:45 p.m.-1:30 a.m.; Dec. 17, Wahs Christmas Bonanza with The Fabulous Miss Wendy, 9 p.m.; Dec. 19, Warhead, Braindead, Hardway Bend, 8 p.m.-2:30 a.m., no cover.
• BELLA UNION, 170 W. California St., Jacksonville, 541-899-1770. Dec. 15, Warren Heart, acoustic, 7-9 p.m.; Dec. 16-17, Intuitive Compass, Vaudevillian folk, 8-11 p.m.; Dec. 22, Gaibe Carroll, 7-9 p.m. No cover.
• BLACK SHEEP PUB AND RESTAURANT, 51 N. Main St., Ashland, 541-482-6414. Sundays, Celtic music jam, 2-5 p.m., no cover.
• BOOMTOWN SALOON, 105 W. California St., Jacksonville, 541-702-2252. Dec. 17, Mercy, blues, 8:30-11:30 p.m. No cover.
• BRICKROOM, 35 N. Main St., Ashland, 541-708-6030. Dec. 15, Local Music CD Release Party, hip hop, indie, acoustic, electronic, 9 p.m. $10; Jan. 6, The Brothers Reed, acoustic indie folk pop, with King Roy Wing opening, 9 p.m., $10; Feb. 7, Fortune's Folly, alternative rock, 9 p.m., $5.
• CALLAHAN'S MOUNTAIN LODGE, Interstate 5 Exit 6, south of Ashland, 541-482-1299. Saturdays through Wednesdays, Ken Hart, guitar and vocals, 6-9 p.m.; Thursdays and Fridays, John Hollis, guitar and vocals, 6-9 p.m., no cover.
• CATTLEMAN'S, 108 Depot St., Rogue River, 541-582-1631. Dec. 16, Frankie Hernandez Band, soul, funk, reggae, rock, 9 p.m.-1 a.m., no cover; Tuesdays and Thursdays, karaoke, 8 p.m., no cover.
• CHADWICKS PUB AND SPORTS BAR, 2300 Biddle Road, Medford, 541-770-1234. Dec. 16-17, Comedy Night with opener Mike Coletta and headliner Nick Hoff, 9-10:30 p.m., $10, karaoke after comedy.
• GRANITE TAPHOUSE, 23 S. Main St., Ashland, 541-708-5055. Saturdays, DJ dance music, 10:30 p.m.-2 a.m.
• GRAPE STREET BAR & GRILL, 31 S. Grape St., Medford, 541-500-8881. Dec. 16, Them Bama Boys, 9 p.m.-2 a.m.; Dec. 17, Flat Patty, rock, 9 p.m.-1a.m.; Dec. 22, DJ dance music, 9 p.m.-1 a.m. No cover.
• HABANEROS, 142 N. Front St., Medford, 541-779-9770. Dec. 16, Perry Road, 8:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m.; Dec. 17, DJ Coco, 8:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. No cover.
• THE HOMESTEAD PUB , 119 E. Main St., Rogue River, 541-299-0644. Dec. 17, The Rhythm Kings, blues, R&B, 9 p.m.-1 a.m. No cover.
• HOWIE'S ON FRONT, 16 N. Front St., Medford, 541-773-5767. Dec. 16, Flat Patty, rock, 9 p.m.-1 a.m.; Dec. 17, Speakeasy Party, with The Royal Jelly Jive Band and Marty O'Reilly and The Old Soul Orchestra, 9 p.m.-1 a.m.; Wednesdays, Trivia Night, 7-10 p.m.; Thursdays, 1980s DJ dance music, 9 p.m.-1 a.m. No cover.
• J'VILLE TAVERN, 125 W. California St., Jacksonville, 541-899-1170. Dec. 16, The Evening Shades, rock pop, progressive, 9 p.m.-midnight; Tuesdays, open mic, 7-10 p.m. No cover.
• JEFFERSON SPIRITS, 404 E. Main St., Medford, 541-622-8190. Sundays, open mic with The Robbie DaCosta Trio, 7-10 p.m. No cover.
• JOHNNY B'S ROCKIN' DINER, 120 E. Sixth St., Medford, 541-773-1900. Dec. 16, Honky Toker Holiday Roadshow with Patrick Dodd; Dec. 17, Honky toker Holiday Roadshow, with Step It Up and Go, Silas R. Shand, Johnny Law, Catfish Black, Felix Thursday, Taurie Michele; ; Dec. Shows at 9 p.m. Cover charges vary.
• LA BAGUETTE MUSIC CAFE, 340 A St., Ashland, 541-482-0855. Dec. 16, Jim Quinby and Julia Rupp. jazz, 7 -9 p.m.; Dec. 17, Thor Polson Modern Jazz, jazz trio, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Dec. 21, Bread and Jam, great American songbook, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Dec. 22, Elana Cooper, violin, 7-9 p.m. No cover.
• THE LITTLE BROWN JUG, 104 S. Pacific Highway, Talent, 541-535-3447. Dec. 20, Jam at the Jug, with Robbie DaCosta and Tom Stamper, 6:30-9:30 p.m.; Fridays and Saturdays, karaoke, 9 p.m. No cover.
• LIVE @ THE VILLAGE MEDFORD CENTER, 551 Medford Center, Medford, 541-946-8907. Dec. 16, Steve Keim, light rock, pop;, Midnight Party Band, classic rock; Dec. 17, Jon Galfano, classic rock, blues. Music is 6:30-8:30 p.m.
• LOFT BRASSERIE, 18 Calle Guanajuato, Ashland, 541-482-1116. Dec. 15, Flat 5 Flim Flam, swing unplugged, 8-10 p.m. No cover.
• MORRTON'S, 980 Phoenix Road, Medford, 541-772-3154. Dec. 16, Jim Friend, acoustic guitar and vocals, 8-10 p.m. No cover, all ages.
• OBERON'S RESTAURANT & BAR, 45 N. Main St., Ashland, 541-708-6652. Dec. 15, Don DiLego, 7-8 p.m.; Thursdays, Oberoke karaoke, 9 p.m.-1 a.m.; Dec. 16, Impulse Control, 9 p.m.-midnight; Dec. 17, Wes Sp8 and The Apollo Proxy, 9 p.m.-midnight; Dec. 18, Dan Engle and friends, 6-9 p.m.; Mondays, open mic, 9-11 p.m.; Dec. 20, Indeara, 8-9 p.m.; Dec. 21, On Court, 7:30-8:30 p.m.
• OPPOSITION BREWING CO., 545 Rossanley Drive, Medford, 541-210-8550. Dec. 17, Fifth Annual Apocalypse Party, 8-11 p.m., members only.
• PIER 21, 841 Stewart Ave., Medford, 541-776-3263. Dec. 16-17, Saucy, rock, 9 p.m.-1 a.m.; Thursdays, karaoke, 9 p.m. No cover.
• ROCKY TONK SALOON & GRILL, 333 E. Main St., Medford, 541-973-2887. Dec. 16-17, DJ dance music, 9:30 p.m.-2 a.m.; Tuesdays and Fridays, free line dance lessons, 7-9 p.m.; Thursdays, open mic, 8 p.m., no cover.
• SMITHFIELDS PUB & PIES, 23 S. Second St., Ashland, 541-482-7437. Dec. 16, Danielle Kelly Trio jazz, standards, 9-11:30 p.m.; Mondays, Robbie DaCosta, blues, rockabilly, 9-11:30 p.m.; Tuesdays, karaoke, 9 p.m.-midnight; Wednesdays, Trivia, 8-10 p.m. No cover.
• THE TALENT CLUB, 114 Talent Ave., Talent, 541-535-2721. Dec. 16, Blue Lotus, American roots rock, with Squirrel Soup Duo, 9 p.m., $7.
• TOUVELLE LODGE, 9367 Table Rock Road, Central Point, 541-826-4855. Dec. 18, Ashland Blues Society, 2-6 p.m. No cover.
• THE TROPHY CLUB, 812 S. Central Ave., Medford, 541-772-4131. Saturdays, karaoke, 8 p.m.-midnight. No cover.
• THE WILD GOOSE CAFE & BAR, 2365 Ashland St., Ashland, 541-488-4103. Dec. 15, Gayle Wilson, 8-11 p.m; Fridays and Saturdays, karaoke, 8-11 p.m.; Sundays, Jim Quinby, 6-8 p.m., Little Thom's Open Mike, hosted by Dave Hampton, 8:30-11:30 p.m.; Dec. 19, The Sultans, 7:30-10:30 p.m.; Dec. 20, Frederick and Price, 8-11 p.m; Dec. 21, Justin Gordon and The AAA All-Stars, 8-11 p.m.; Dec. 22, Sage Meadows and High Country, 8-11 p.m.No cover.
• TROON VINEYARD, 1475 Kubli Road, Grants Pass, 541-846-9900. Dec. 17, Holiday in the Vines Crafts and Vendors Bazaar, with music by Jeff Kloetzel, 1-4 p.m. No cover.
• BELLE FIORE WINERY, 955 Dead Indian Memorial Road, Ashland, 541-552-4900. Dec. 15, Opus 3, jazz piano trio; Dec. 16, Jeff Kloetzel, acoustic guitar and vocals; Dec. 17, Dan Fellman With Stolen Moments, jazz; Dec. 18, Jeff Stanley, singer songwriter, noon-2 p.m.; Dec. 18, David Scoggin, piano, 5-7 p.m; Dec. 21, Christopher, acoustic guitar and vocals; Dec. 22, Savanna, classic country, western folk-rock, originals. Music is 6-8 p.m., unless otherwise noted. No cover.
• CAPRICE VINEYARDS, 1320 N. Mountain Ave., Ashland, 541-482-3798. Alpaca fiber wet felting hat class, Jan. 14 and Jan 21, $85 and $15, reservations by Jan. 4
• DANA CAMPBELL VINEYARDS, 970 Old Stage Road, Central Point, 541-499-0449. Dec. 18, Trivia, 3-5 p.m. No cover.
• EDENVALE ENOTECA, 17 N. Main St., Ashland, 541-482-3377. Dec. 16, Nothin' But the Blues with Jen Ambrose, acoustic guitar and vocals, 6-8 p.m. No cover
• EDENVALE WINERY, 2310 Voorhies Road, Medford, 541-512-2955, ext. 2. Sunday brunch, 9:30 and 11:30 a.m. Sundays through Jan. 8, $25, reservations; cooking classes with chef Doug Todd, 6-8 p.m. alternate Tuesdays, $55-$65 per session, reservations required; schedule: Dec. 27 (Cuban sandwiches), Jan. 10 (butternut squash ravioli), Jan. 24 (boeuf bourguignon), Feb. 7 (moussaka and dolmas).
• GRIZZLY PEAK WINERY, 1600 E. Nevada St., Ashland, 541-482-5700. Dec. 15, Accapellare, holiday music, 7-9 p.m., $10.
• PASCHAL WINERY, 1122 Suncrest Road, Talent, 541-535-7957. Dec. 15, John Nilsen, holiday piano concert, 7-9 p.m., $10; Dec. 16, Classical Guitar String Quartet, 7-9 p.m., cover at the door; Dec. 18, Jeff Stanley, acoustic guitar and vocals, 4-6 p.m., no cover.
• ROXY ANN WINERY, 3285 Hillcrest Road, Medford, 541-776-2315. Dec. 16, John Nilsen, Christmas piano concert, 6-8 p.m. , no cover. Dec. 21, Greg Frederick and Dirk Price, 5:30-7:30 p.m., no cover.
• SOUTH STAGE CELLARS, 125 S. Third St., Jacksonville, 541-899-9120. Dec. 16, T. J. Elton, acoustic guitar and vocals; Dec. 17, Hollly Gleason, singer songwriter; Dec. 21, Jeff Kloetzel, acoustic guitar and vocals. Music is 6-8 p.m.
• ACOUSTIC JAM, 6-9 p.m. Dec. 15, Wild River Pub, 533 N.E. F St., Grants Pass, 541-476-5426. Folk, bluegrass, old-time, country, jam session for pickers and singers of all levels. Free.
• HOLIDAY CONCERT, 7 p.m. Dec. 15, Grants Pass High School Performing Arts Center, Eighth and Olive streets, Grants Pass, 541-474-5780, ext. 80121. Grants Pass High School bands, choirs and orchestra perform a seasonal holiday program. $8 adults, $5 students and seniors.
• ROCK CONCERT, 6-10 p.m. Dec. 16, Eaden Ballroom, 244 S.W. K St., Grants Pass. Music by Eternal Covenant, Christian metal; Proclaimer, Christian rock; Your Hands Write History, progressive metal; Doves and Vultures, hard rock; to benefit Cyle Ewbank family. $6 suggested donation.
• "LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS," 6:30 p.m. Dec. 16, Seventh-day Adventist Church, 1360 N.E. Ninth St., Grants Pass, 541-476-6313. Local musician Tim and Stephanie Crary, Tammy Twis and Kayla Herndon perform, with scenes from the 2006 film "The Nativity." Free, refreshments follow.
• HOLIDAY CANDLELIGHT CONCERT, 7 p.m. Dec. 16, Life of Learning, 459 Galice Road, Merlin, 541-476-1200. Traditional English and French Christmas carols, contemporary pieces by Will Todd, Phillip Stopford, Dan Forrest and Pentatonix, presented by choir and soloists. Free.
• DELGANI STRING QUARTET: MUSIC ENLIGHTENS TEXT, 3 p.m. Dec. 17, Newman United Methodist Church, 132 N.E. B St., Grants Pass. A collaborative performance with Man of Words Theatre Company's Rickie Birran, coupling text by Lewis Carroll, Robert Browning, Williams Blake and John Milton with new music by composer Paul Safar. $20 general, $5 students, sold at the door.
• ROBERT CRAY, 8 p.m. Dec. 17, Rogue Theatre, 143 S.E. H St., Grants Pass, 541-471-1316, www,roguetheatre.com. Blues, for ages 21 and over only. $38 general, $48 and $58 reserved.
• COMMUNITY MUSIC NIGHT, 6-9 p.m. Dec. 18, Bridgeview Community Church, 5181 Holland Loop Road, Cave Junction, 541-592-3923. Acoustic music jam. Free.
• ALLISON SCULL & VICTOR MARTIN, 7:30 p.m. Jan. 6, Barnstormers Theater, 112 N.E. Evelyn Ave., Grants Pass, 541-479-3557, barnstormersgp.org. Fusion of jazz, folk, blues and funk with guitar, saxophone and vocals, from Dunsmuir, Calif. Tickets $15.
• ROBERT EARL KEEN, 8 p.m. Jan. 21, Rogue Theatre, 143 S.E. H St., Grants Pass, 541-471-1316, www,roguetheatre.com. Bluegrass, for ages 21 and over only. $35.
• JEFF PEVAR PROJECT, 7 p.m .Dec. 16, Hilltop Music, 205 N. Phoenix Road, Suite J, Phoenix, 541-897-4525. Jeff Pevar, Matthew Kriemelman and Jacob Ackerman with singer Inger Nova Jorgensen. $20 advance, $25 door; get tickets at Music Coop in Ashland.
• CRATERIAN MUSIC HALL: A GOSPEL CHRISTMAS, 7:30 p.m. Dec. 16-17, Craterian Theater, 23 S. Central Ave., Medford, 541-779-3000, craterian.org. Local band and singers perform gospel songs and spirituals. $24.
• JOHN NILSEN, 1 p.m. Dec. 17, Gold Hill United Methodist Church, 416 Fourth St., Gold Hill, 541-855-7224. Solo piano holiday concert. $10 suggested donation.
• SOUTHERN OREGON REPERTORY SINGERS, 7:30 p.m. Dec. 17, 3 p.m. Dec. 18, SOU Music Recital Hall, 450 S. Mountain Ave., Ashland, 541-552-0900, repsingers.org. Art music and carols from around the world, Renaissance motets, newly composed music, Hanukkah carols, spirituals, with the Chamber Choir from North Medford High School. $26 and $32, $5 for students and Oregon Trail Card holders.
• LAZER LLOYD, 7:30 p.m. Dec. 25, Havurah Shir Hadash, 185 N. Mountain Ave., Ashland, 800-838-3006, brownpapertickets.com. Solo blues concert. Optional Chinese dinner served at 6 p.m. Dinner and concert $30, concert only $15. Tickets sold at Music Coop in Ashland, by phone or online.
• BEATS ANTIQUE, 9 p.m. Dec. 29, Ashland Armory, 208 Oak St., Ashland, www.liveatthearmory.com. World roots electronica fusion trio, with Thriftworks opening. $30 advance, $35 door, for age 21 and older only.
• GABE YOUNG AND JODI FRENCH 7:30 p.m. Dec. 30, SOU Music Recital Hall, 450 S. Mountain Ave., Ashland, 541-552-6154, www.chambermusicconcerts,org. Oboist and pianist perform music of Bowen, Goosens, Saint-saens and Massenet. $20 general, $5 students and Oregon Trail Card holders.
• ZEPDRIX NEW YEAR'S EVE ROCK BALL, 9:30 p.m. Dec. 31, Ashland Armory, 208 Oak St., Ashland, www.liveatthearmory.com. Led Zeppelin and Jimi Hendrix music by Lovebite featuring Jeff Pevar and special guests, with The Fret Drifters opening; festive attire encouraged. $30 advance, $35 door, for 21 and over only.
• SOUTHERN OREGON JAZZ ORCHESTRA, 8-10 p.m. Jan. 4, Eagles Lodge, 2000 Table Rock Road, Medford, sojazzorchestra.com. Sixteen-piece big band. Free.
• MONARCHS 'N MUSIC, 6-9 p.m. Jan. 7, Jackson County Extension, 569 Hanley Road, Central Point, 541-531-6781, firstname.lastname@example.org. Dinner (bring utensils, dishes, glassware), Americana and blues music by Kelly's Lot Duo. Suggested donation $20-$50, to benefit Southern Oregon Monarch Advocates. RSVP by Jan. 2 by phone or email.
• BRENTANO STRING QUARTET, 7:20 p.m. Jan. 20, 3 p.m. Jan. 21, SOU Music Recital Hall, 450 S. Mountain Ave., Ashland, 541-552-6154, chambermusicconcerts.org. Program of music by Haydn, Kurtag, Beethoven, Medelssohn. $33-$38.
• HI FI MUSIC HALL, 44 E. Seventh St., Eugene, hifimusichall.com. Get schedule and ticket information online.
• HULT CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS, Seventh and Willamette, Eugene, 541-682-5000, www.hultcenter.org. Get schedule and ticket information online.
• JOHN G. SHEDD INSTITUTE FOR THE ARTS, 868 High St., Eugene, 541-434-7000, www.theshedd.org. Live concert venue. Get schedule and ticket information online.
• MCDONALD THEATRE, 1010 Willamette St., Eugene, 541-345-4442, www.mcdonaldtheatre.com. Live concert venue. Get schedule and ticket information online.
• MATTHEW KNIGHT ARENA, 1776 E. 13th St., Eugene, 541-346-4461, www.matthewknightarena.com. Get schedule and ticket information online.
• ROSS RAGLAND THEATER, 218 N. Seventh St. Klamath Falls, 541-884-5483, www.rrtheater.org.
• ALADDIN THEATER, 3017 S.E. Milwaukie Ave., Portland, 503-234-9694, www.aladdin-theater.com. Check listings for details.
• ARLENE SCHNITZER CONCERT HALL, 1037 S.W. Broadway, Portland, contact 503-248-4335, www.portland5.com/arlene-schnitzer-concert-hall. Check listings for details.
• CRYSTAL BALLROOM, 31332 W. Burnside St., Portland, 503-225-0047, www.mcmenamins.com. Check listings for details.
• MODA CENTER, 1 N. Center Court, Portland, 503-235-8771, www.rosequarter,com. Check listings for details.
• OREGON SYMPHONY, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, southwest Broadway and Main, Portland, 503-228-1353, www.orsymphony.org. Call or go online for concert schedule, tickets.
• DINNER TO DIE FOR, 6 p.m. Dec. 17, Cynthia's Home Sweet Home, 1038 N.W. Sixth St., Grants Pass, 541-479-5953. Interactive murder mystery dinner theater. $30, reservations required.
• "THE NUTCRACKER BALLET," 2 and 7:30 p.m. Dec. 17, 2 p.m. Dec. 18, Grants Pass High School Performing Arts Center, Eighth and Olive streets, Grants Pass, 541-476-4641, gpnutcracker.org. The 25th annual production of the holiday classic, with opulent costumes and sets. Section A Tickets are $20 for all seats, Section B tickets are $15 adults, $12 youth and seniors.
• "JINGLE TASSELS," 7:30 p.m. Dec. 18, Grants Pass Community Center, 234 S.W. L St., Grants Pass, brownpapertickets.com. A holiday burlesque variety show, with Sundae Sparkles, Miss Darby Doll, Leather Pixie, Vix Vargas, Velvet Thorn and Mr. G. $18 general, $30 VIP, $30 and $55 per couple.
• "A CHRISTMAS STORY" 7:30 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, 2 p.m. Sundays, through Dec. 18, Barnstormers Theatre, 112 N.E. Evelyn Ave., Grants Pass, 541-479-3557, barnstormersgp.org. A young boy dreams of getting an air rifle for Christmas. Tickets $15.
• "WHITE CHRISTMAS," 7 p.m. Dec 15-17, 21-23, 27-29, 1 p.m. Dec. 18, 24, 31, Randall Theatre Company, 10 E. Third St., Medford, 541-632-3258, randalltheatre.com. Musical adaptation with music by Irving Berlin. $18 reserved, pay-what-you-want at the door, as available.
• "LATE NIGHT CABARET: NAUGHTY BUT NICE," 11 p.m. Dec. 16 and Dec. 23, Oregon Cabaret Theatre, First and Hargadine streets, Ashland, 541-488-2902, theoregoncabaret.com. Late night cabaret-style show, with songs and comedic pieces. $10 advance, $12 door.
• "NUTCRACKER BALLET," 7 p.m. Dec. 17, 3 p.m. Dec. 18, Central Medford High School, 815 S, Oakdale Ave., Medford, 541-772-1362.Holiday classic ballet. $15 reserved, $10 adults, $6 children.
• "WITH EVERY CHRISTMAS CARD I WRITE," 7 p.m. Dec 20, Randall Theatre Company, 10 E. Third St., Medford, 541-632-3258, randalltheatre.com. A musical show about the magic of Christmas with Kacie Garner and multimedia. $10.
• "A CELTIC CHRISTMAS," 3 and 7:30 p.m. Dec. 23, Craterian Theater, Medford, 541-708-6400, craterian.org. Celtic musicians, singers, dancers. $29, $32, $35 general, $20, $23, $26 youth.
• "THE SNOW QUEEN," 7:30 p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays, 1:30 p.m. Sundays, through Dec. 31, Collaborative Theatre Project, 555 Medford Center, Medford, ctporegon.org. Pop rock musical interpretation of Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale about a young girl's quest to save her best friend from the wicked Snow Queen. Tickets $25 adults, $18 children under 18.
• "THE PINE MOUNTAIN LODGE," 8 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday, 1 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, through Dec. 31, and 8 p.m. Dec. 20 and 26, and 1 p.m. Dec. 21 (no shows Dec. 25, Dec. 27), Oregon Cabaret Theatre, First and Hargadine streets, Ashland, 541-488-2902, theoregoncabaret.com. A returning WWII vet is tasked with shutting down his late father's upstate New York hotel — or putting on one last show to save it. Tickets $21 and $35.
• "THE ODD COUPLE," 7:30 p.m. Jan. 6-7, Jan. 13-14, Craterian Theater, Medford, 541-708-6400, craterian.org. Neil Simon comedy about mis-matched roommates. $18.
• "SOUTH PACIFIC," 8 p.m. Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, 2 p.m. Sundays, through Jan. 8, plus 8 p.m. Dec. 20 and Dec. 27 (no shows Dec. 25), Camelot Theatre, 101 Talent Ave., Talent, 541-535-5250, www.camelottheatre.org. Two parallel love stories set on an island paradise during World War II. Tickets $18-$36, rush tickets (10 minutes before curtain) are $18; Dec. 7 is pay-what-you-can.
• "SPOTLIGHT ON BILLY JOEL," 8 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, 2 p.m. Sundays, Jan. 12-29, Camelot Theatre, 101 Talent Ave., Talent, 541-535-5250, www.camelottheatre.org. The life and music of pianist, singer, songwriter and composer Billy Joel through music and narration. $22-$33.
• "FAME — THE MUSICAL," 7:30 p.m. Jan. 16, Craterian Theater, Medford, 541-708-6400, craterian.org. The successes, failures, elation and fear of a group of aspiring students at the New York High School of Performing Arts. Tickets $46, $52, $58.
• "PUMP BOYS AND DINETTES," 7:30 p.m. Jan. 20, Craterian Theater, Medford, 541-708-6400, craterian.org. Workers at a North Carolina gas station and good-natured waitresses make music celebrating the simple joys in life. $36, $39, $42.
• OREGON SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL, Feb. 24-26, Ashland, 541-482-4331, www.osfashland.org. The 2017 season opens with "Julius Caesar," (Feb. 24-Oct. 29); "Henry IV, Part 1" (Feb. 25-Oct. 28); "Shakespeare in Love," (Feb. 25-Oct. 29); "Mojada," Feb. 26-July 6. Dates, times and ticket prices vary.
• "IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE," 7:30 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays, 2 p.m. Sundays, through Dec. 18, Betty Long Unruh Theatre, 1614 W. Harvard Ave., Roseburg, 541-673-2125, www.uact-theatre.com. An angel shows a man what the world would be like had he never been born. $5-$12.
• HULT CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS, Seventh and Willamette, Eugene, 541-682-5000, www.hultcenter.org. Get schedule and ticket information online.
• ARLENE SCHNITZER CONCERT HALL, 1037 S.W. Broadway, Portland, contact 503-248-4335, www.portland5.com/arlene-schnitzer-concert-hall. Check listings for details.
• ARTISTS REPERTORY THEATRE, 1516 S.W. Morrison St., Portland, 503-241-1278, www.artistsrep.org.
• ROSS RAGLAND THEATER, 218 N. Seventh St. Klamath Falls, 541-884-5483, www.rrtheater.org.
• SENSORY FRIENDLY GYM, 10 a.m.-noon Dec. 17, Grants Pass Family YMCA, 1000 Redwood Ave., Grants Pass, 541-474-0001. For children with special needs, with visits with Canine Angels, followed by open swim. Free.
• VISITS WITH SANTA, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 2-5 p.m. Dec. 17, Grants Pass Shopping Center, 959 N.E. D St., Grants Pass, 541-474-0858. Visits are free, photos are $5 per family or group with your own camera, $7 for photos printed on site.
• VISITS WITH SANTA, 4-7 p.m. Fridays, noon-5 p.m. Saturdays, through Dec. 24, Holiday Plaza, Fifth and G streets, Grants Pass, 541-476-5773. Free.
• CHRISTMAS BREAK DAY CAMP, Dec. 19-23 and Dec. 26-30, Grants Pass Family YMCA, 1000 Redwood Ave., Grants Pass, 541-474-0001. Activities, field trips and more for kids in K-eighth grades. $27-$32 per day.
• CAMP EEK, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Dec. 19-22, Wildlife Images, 11845 Lower River Road, Grants Pass, 541-476-0222. Day camp for children 7-12, with themed educational activities. $25-$30 per session.
• WILD WEEKENDS, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturdays, through April, Wildlife Images, 11845 Lower River Road, Grants Pass, 541-476-0222. Day camp for children 7-12, with themed educational activities. $25-$30 per session.
• INDOOR PLAY GROUP, 10-11 a.m. Mondays, Grants Pass Family YMCA, 1000 Redwood Ave., Grants Pass, 541-474-0001. Games, activities for toddlers, preschoolers and older children. Free; parents must stay with children.
• BABY RHYME TIME, 11 a.m.-noon Thursdays, Grants Pass Branch Josephine Community Libraries, 200 N.W. C St., Grants Pass., 541-956-2059, 541-474-3101, ext. 232. Parents and babies up to 2 years old meet for storytime and playtime with others. Free.
• PRESCHOOL PLAY TIME, 9-11a.m. Mondays, 9-10 a.m. Thursdays, Grants Pass Family YMCA, 1000 Redwood Ave., Grants Pass, 541-474-0001. Physical activities and sports for kids 3-4. Free; parents must stay with children.
• SHALLOW WATER PLAY HOUR, 10-9-10 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, Grants Pass Family YMCA, 1000 Redwood Ave., Grants Pass, 541-474-0001. Youth ages 3-5 and their parents play water games, swim. $5 per family for nonmembers, free for members.
• FAMILIES AT PLAY, 1-2 p.m. Wednesdays, Illinois Valley Library, 209 W. Palmer St., Cave Junction, 541-592-4778. Storytime and play time for toddlers, preschoolers and older children, parent support group. Free; parents must stay with children.
• FUN FOR KIDS, 11:30 a.m. Dec. 16, Rogue River Library, 412 Main St., Rogue River, 541-864-8850. Puppet show, face painting, balloon animals, crafts. Free.
• MASQUERADE DANCE PARTY, 1-3:30 p.m. Dec. 29, Ashland Library, 410 Siskiyou Blvd., Ashland, 541-774-6995. Balloon fun, face painting, masks to decorate, dance lessons, bubbles. Free.
• KID TIME DISCOVERY EXPERIENCE, 106 N. Central Ave., Medford, 541-772-9922, www.kid-time.org. Interactive exhibits and classes that promote imagination and cooperative play. Open 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Saturday, noon-5 p.m. Sunday. Admission $4-$8.
• SCIENCEWORKS, 1500 E. Main St., Ashland, 541-482-6767, www.scienceworksmuseum.org. Exhibits and activities related to energy, anatomy, chemistry, perception, motion, engineering, other sciences. Open Wednesday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; admission $8-$10, free for kids under 2, $1 every first Sunday.
• ART IN THE COMMUNITY, members of the Josephine County Artists' Association show their paintings. For December: Gillian McMains at Umpqua Bank, 1670 Williams Highway.
• BOHEMIAN BAR & BISTRO, 233 S.W. G St., Grants Pass, 541-471-7158. Glass art by Keegan Brons from the Glass Forge, through December.
• GALLERY ONE AT THE MUSEUM, 229-B S.W. G St., Grants Pass, 541-479-1218. "Winter Solstice," photography by gallery artists, through Dec. 30.
• GRANTS PASS VINTAGE OUTLET AND CONSIGNMENTS, 124 S.W. G St., Grants Pass, 541-295-7540. Fire Mountain Gems' annual Employee Art Exhibit, with more than 50 entries of art, photography and jewelry design, through December.
• ILLINOIS VALLEY FINE ARTISTS, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Mondays, Rogue Community College Belt Building, 24353 Redwood Highway, Kerby, 541-592-6351. Artists work in all media, with Gene Drake available for lessons.
• REBEL BRICKS, 229-A S.W. G St., Grants Pass, 541-244-1933. Whimsical monsters in acrylic by Misti King, through December.
• UNTITLED 2.0, 119 S.E. Sixth St., Grants Pass, untitled2gallery.com. "Proto-Fetishist Paintings" by Paul James Cunningham, through December.
• ART AND SOUL GALLERY, 247 E. Main St., Ashland, 541-488-9006. "50th Fall Transparent Media Traveling Show," 20 award-winning works by members of the Watercolor Society of Oregon, through Dec. 30.
• ART DU JOUR GALLERY, 213 E. Main St. Medford, 541-770-3190. Art by gallery artists, ongoing.
• ARTISAN EYEWORKS, 180 Lithia Way, No. 103, Ashland, 541-414-7320. Photographer Darcie Sternenberg, through December.
• ART PRESENCE, 206 Fifth St., Jacksonville, 541-899-3759. "Small Treasures," artwork suitable for gift-giving, through Dec. 31.
• ASHLAND ART CENTER, 357 E. Main St., Ashland, 541-301-5975. Three-dimensional printmade jewelry by Tiffany Hokanson, through December, plus work by gallery artists, ongoing.
• ASHLAND ART WORKS, 291 Oak "Winter Wonders," holiday gift show, through December, plus work by gallery artists, ongoing.
• EDENVALE ENOTECA, 17 N. Main St., Ashland, 541-482-3377. Mixed media paintings by Cammy Davis, through Jan. 30.
• GALLERIE KARON, 500 A St., Ashland, 541-482-9008. "Gifts from the Gifted," through December.
• GOOD BEAN COMPANY, 165 S. Oregon St., Jacksonville, 541-899-8740. "The Angel Show," artwork of angels by Rogue Valley artists, through Dec. 31.
• HANSON HOWARD GALLERY, 89 Oak St. Ashland, 541-488-2562. "Gallery Artists Salon," paintings, prints, sculpture and ceramics by gallery artists, through Dec. 30.
• HOUSTON'S CUSTOM FRAMING, 280 E. Hersey St., No,. 11, Ashland, 541-482-1983. Peanuts original animation art, plus work by gallery artists, ongoing.
• JACKSONVILLE LIBRARY, 304 W. C St., Jacksonville, 541-899-1665. Abstract acrylic paintings by Patrick Beste, through December.
• MEDFORD LIBRARY, 205 S. Central Ave., Medford, 541-774-8678. Watercolors by Linda Abblet, through December.
• NIMBUS, 25 E. Main St., Ashland, 541-482-3621. Contemporary paintings, glass, wood, ceramics and jewelry by gallery artists, ongoing.
• THE PHOTOGRAPHERS' GALLERY, 357 E, Main St., Ashland, 541-482-2772. Images by David Lorenz Winston, through December.
• ROGUE GALLERY, 40 S. Bartlett St., Medford, 541-772-8118. "Icons," annual members non-juried exhibition of new work on the theme, "Paper Designs" hand-toned rolled spools of paper by Laurie Brown, through Dec. 21.
• SCHNEIDER MUSEUM OF ART, Siskiyou Boulevard and Indiana Avenue, Ashland, 541-552-6245, www.sou.edu/sma. "Art on Paper: 10 Women Artists" works of 10 internationally renowned female artists, through Jan. 7.
• GALLERY 7, Seven Feathers Casino Resort, Canyonville, 800-548-8461. "Umpqua Plein Air Traveling Exhibit, award-winning paintings from Umpqua Plein Air 2016, through Jan. 7.
• UMPQUA VALLEY ARTS CENTER, 1624 W. Harvard Ave., Roseburg, 541-672-2532. "EarthWindFire," juried show; Pastel Society of Oregon; "This Place," works by Gabe Fernandez; Holiday Pop-Up Shop; "Rural," works by Lora Block; "Making a Mark," works by Teen Art Studio students, through Dec. 23.
• BOOK SIGNING, 1-3, Dec. 17, Evangel Parable Christian Store, 201 S.E. Sixth St., Grants Pass, 541-476-5125. Jean Ann Williams presents her book "God's Mercies After Suicide: Blessings Woven through a Mother's Heart." Free.
• POETRY SHARING, 7-9 p.m. Jan. 6, Grants Pass Museum of Art, 229 S.W. G St., Grants Pass, 541-479-3290. Read or listen to poems. Free, donations welcome.
• CHRISTIAN WRITERS SUPPORT GROUP, noon-1:30 p.m. Jan. 10, 237 S.E. G St., Grants Pass (use door between the cleaners and All the World Christian Center). 541-441-0932. Speaker Dave Wright, author of "Not Enough Tears." No membership fee, donations welcome.
• ECKANKAR BOOK DISCUSSION, 10:30 a.m. Jan. 14 Grants Pass Branch Library, 200 N.W. C St., Grants Pass, 541-476-7648. Ongoing study of "Wisdom of the Heart" 3.
• JOY LUCK BOOK DISCUSSION GROUP, 2-3:30 p.m. first and third Thursday, Countryside Village, 1700 Kellenbeck Road, Grants Pass, 541-476-7665. Long-time book discussion group reads and discusses one book per month; fifth Thursday is a no-host lunch outing.
• THIRD THURSDAY LIBRARY BOOK GROUP, 5:30-6:30 p.m. Dec. 15, Central Point Library, 116 S. Third St., Central Point, 541-664-3228. Readers share about their favorite books. Free.
• BOOKS ON SATURDAY, 10-11 a.m. Dec. 17, Medford Library, 205 S. Central Ave., Medford, 541-774-8679. Book discussion group. Free.
• BRAIN BOOKS DISCUSSION GROUP, 1:30-3 p.m. Dec. 20, Ashland Library, 410 Siskiyou Blvd., Ashland, 541-774-6996. Book discussion group. reads "The Secret History of Wonder Woman" by Jill Lepore. Free.
• EXPLORATIONS OF AGING BOOK GROUP, 2-3:30 p.m. Dec. 21, Ashland Library, 410 Siskiyou Blvd., Ashland, 541-774-6996. Book discussion group reads "Being Mortal" Medicine and What Matters in the End" by Atul Gawande, facilitated by Gaea Yudron. Free.
• SISKIYOU SLEUTHS BOOK GROUP, 3 to 4:30 p.m. Dec. 28, Ashland Library, 410 Siskiyou Blvd., Ashland, 541-774-6996. Mystery discussion group. Free.
• SECOND TUESDAY BOOK CLUB, 3-4:30 p.m. Jan. 10, Ashland Library, 410 Siskiyou Blvd., Ashland, 541-774-6996. Book discussion group reads "All the Light we Cannot See" by Anthony Doerr. Free.
• SECOND TUESDAY BOOK CHAT, 5:30 p.m. Jan. 10, Medford Library, 205 S. Central Ave., Medford, 541-774-6415. Book discussion group. Free.
• FERTILE GROUND FESTIVAL, Jan. 19-29, Portland, www.fertilegroundpdx.org. Dozens and dozens of new artistic works, including theater, dance, circus, clown, music, animation, multidisciplinary arts at 44 venues across the city. Festival pass $50; individual event tickets available online.
• HOLIDAY MOVIE NIGHT, 6 p.m. Dec. 16, Newman United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall, Seventh and B streets, Grants Pass, 541-479-5369. Showings of "A Christmas Carol" and "It's a Wonderful Life," with snacks and beverages. $5, child care available. benefits the church's single parent ministry and Grants Pass Area Habitat for Humanity.
• HOME FOR THE PAWLIDAYS, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Dec. 17, Josephine County Animal Shelter, 1420 Brookside Blvd., Grants Pass, 541-474-5458. Open house with tours of new cat building, meet-and-greet with staff, cat adoptions, cookies and cocoa. Free admission.
• CHRISTMAS PAST, 1-4 p.m. Dec. 17, Schmidt House Museum, 508 S.W. Fifth St., Grants Pass, 541-479-7827. Old-fashioned Christmas with music, food, entertainment, crafts for kids, Living History Players. Free.
• SANTA PUB CRAWL, 6 p.m.-midnight Dec. 17, various pubs and restaurants in downtown Grants Pass. Sample brews at downtown establishments, starting at Griess Family Brews and ending at The Sound Lounge, to benefit Illinois Valley Rotary Club toy give-away. No cost to participate; bring unwrapped, unopened toy; festive dress encouraged.
• ANNIVERSARY BENEFIT, 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m. Dec. 19, Wild River Pub, 533 N.E. F St., Grants Pass, 541-474-4456. Menu specials, discounts, raffles, prizes, music by Mike Brons (6-9 p.m.), with 10 percent of proceeds benefitting Josephine Community Libraries.
• HOLIDAY LIGHTS DISPLAY, 6-9 p.m. daily through Dec. 15-25, Riverside Park, Grants Pass, 541-264-0437. Drive-through or walk-through display, with blow-ups, lasers, music. On Dec. 23, Santa and elves will be available for photos and free hot cider. Free, donations welcome.
• NEW YEAR'S EVE DINNER/DANCE, 7 p.m. Dec. 31, Grants Pass/Merlin Moose Lodge, 330 Merlin Ave., Merlin, 541-474-2833. Dinner (7 p.m.), dancing to music by Midnight Express (9 p.m.) Dinner and band $25 singles, $40 couples, sold until Dec. 28; band only $10, sold at the door.
• BLACK, WHITE & THE BLUES, 5 p.m.-midnight Feb. 11, Grants Pass Toyota, 375 Redwood Highway, Grants Pass, 541-479-3290. Live music, live art auction, silent auction, no-host bar, to benefit Grants Pass Museum of Art. Music is by Lloyd Jones Band and Terry Robb. Tickets $75, table of eight for $525.
• FAMILY NIGHT, 6 p.m. Fridays, Cynthia's Home Sweet Home, 1038 N.W. Sixth St., Grants Pass, 541-479-5953. Fun activities for families. Free.
• TEEN NIGHT, 6:30-9 p.m. Fridays, Boys and Girls Club, 209 S.E. Ninth St., Grants Pass, 541-479-1923, ext. 115. Ages 13-18 enjoy football, foosball, open gym, pool air hockey, and dodgeball. Free.
• A VICTORIAN CHRISTMAS, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Dec. 17-18, Dec. 26, Beekman House, 470 E. California St., Jacksonville, 541-245-3650. Tour historic home to learn how Christmas was celebrated during the late 1800s. Tours begin every 15 minutes. $5 adults, $3 students and seniors.
• HOLIDAYS AT HANLEY FARM, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Dec. 26-27, Hanley Farm, 1053 Hanley Road, Central Point, 541-773-6536, ext. 202, www.sohs.org. Tour decorated farmhouse, hear holidays stories, family history, warm cider, self-guided tours of the grounds. Admission is free, home tours $3-$5; advance registration suggested.
• NOON YEAR'S EVE PARTY, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Dec, 31, ScienceWorks Museum, 1500 E. Main St., Ashland, 541-482-6767, www. scienceworksmuseum.org. Countdown and balloon drop at noon, make-you-own party hats and nose makers, dancing, egg drop contest. Admission $5 for members, $10 nonmembers, $30 families.
• NEW YEAR'S EVE BINGO, 4:30 p.m. Dec. 31, Rogue River Community Center, 132 Broadway, Rogue River, 541-582-1488. Dinner and dessert, party favors, sparkling cider, bingo game packs, free drawings. Tickets $50.
• WINTER WINE EVENT, 1-4 p.m. Jan. 14, Del Rio Vineyards, 52 N. River Road, Gold Hill, 541-855-2062. Sampling of culinary creations, wine tasting, music by East Main Band. $15, includes logo wine glass, $10 for wine members (who can get in at noon).
• ASHLAND ICE RINK, 95 Winburn Way, Ashland, 541-488-9189, 541-488-5340, www.ashland.or.us/icerink. Open through Feb. 26, times vary. Admission $3.50-$4; skates $2.50 per pair.
• FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS & HOLIDAY VILLAGE, 5:30-9 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays, 5:30-10 p.m. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, through Jan. 1, River Forks Park, Roseburg, 541-672-3469. Drive-through holiday lights display, giant nutcracker, arts and crafts, wagon rides, Santa (village open 5:30-9 p.m. Thursday-Sunday, through Dec. 24.). Drive-through is $10 per car.
• ZOOLIGHTS, 5-9 p.m. daily, through Jan. 1, Oregon Zoo, 4001 S.W. Canyon Road, Portland, oregonzoo.org. Holiday display of more than 1 million lights, carousel, train rides. $4.95-$14.95.
• GLAM IT UP, 9 p.m. Dec. 31, Running Y Ranch Resort, Klamath Falls, 541-850-5502, www.eventbrite.com. Drag cabaret show, champagne toast at midnight, dancing, meet-and-greet with performers. $35-$50.
• SEVEN FEATHERS CASINO RESORT, Canyonville, 800-772-5425. Hank Shreve Band, through Dec. 18; Rick Jones Brotherhood, Dec. 21-25; Amy Clawson, Dec. 28-Jan. 1; New Year's Eve with Magical Motown Memories and Dokken, Dec. 31; Justin Shandor as Elvis, Jan. 7-8; lounge entertainment, ongoing.
• SPIRIT MOUNTAIN CASINO, Grand Ronde, 800-760-7977. Holiday Wine & Spirits Fair, Dec. 17; UFC 207 Viewing Party, Dec. 30; New Year's Eve Party, Dec. 31; Smokey Robinson, Jan. 14; UFC 208 Viewing Party, Jan. 21; Lunar New Year Concert, Jan. 28; The Righteous Brothers, Feb. 25;
• CHINOOK WINDS CASINO, Lincoln City, 888-244-6665. Comedy on the Coast, Dec. 16-17; North Pole Express, through Dec. 23; New Year's Eve Parties, Dec. 30-31; Comedy on the Coast, Jan. 6-7; Bill Engvall, Jan. 20-21; Cole Swindell, Feb. 10-11; Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, March 3-4.
• MILL CASINO HOTEL, North Bend, 800-953-4800. Southcoast Clambake Jazz Festival, March 9-12; Comedy Night, Wednesdays; lounge entertainment, ongoing.
• THREE RIVERS CASINO, Florence, 541-997-7529. UFC 207 Viewing Party, Dec. 30; New Year's Eve Party, Dec. 31; Justin Shandor as Elvis, Jan. 13-14; UFC 208 Viewing Party, Jan. 21; Super Bowl Tailgate Party, Feb. 5; UFC 209 Viewing Party, Feb. 11; UFC 210 Viewing Party, March 4; So You Think You Can Sing, Wednesdays.